All hand sanitiser and hand wash products in the Palm⁺ range are 100% vegan and cruelty free. This means neither our ingredients nor any of our products are tested on animals or contain any animal-derivatives.
So what’s exactly in Palm⁺ hand sanitisers?
We keep our formulations simple but effective with just six key ingredients (five in our Fragrance Free Hand Gel)
- Alcohol (Alcohol Denat) Denatured alcohol is used at 62.5% in our hand gels to effectively kill bacteria and achieve the kill rate of 99.999% of bacteria in 5 mins
- Water (Aqua) helps dissolve and carry the other ingredients
- Glycerin helps moisturise and relieve dry hands, leaving them feeling softer and shielding skin from other environmental sources of irritation. Glycerin can be derived from either animal or plant sources but we only use vegan-friendly, plant-based glycerin in Palm⁺ products.
- Carbomer to help thicken and give that gel-like consistency
- Parfum (allergen-free) to help keep hands smelling fresh
- Trethanolamine to balance the pH
All our anti bac hand gels are hypoallergenic and tested to BS EN 1276:2009 standard to prove their antibacterial efficacy.